Matthew C. Howe
Business Development / Web Development / Entrepreneur
Well-rounded sales, technology professional and entrepreneur. Strength in partnering and collaborating with business, customers, management and teams. Successfully identify new markets and growth opportunities and successfully increase sales opportunities. Ability to adapt to change, solve problems, make decisions, manage critical relationships, and achieve results across complex environments.
- • Customer Relationship Management
- • Strategic Partnership Building
- • Key Account Management
- • Negotiating and Closing Deals
- • Prospecting and Lead Generation
- • Identify New Business Opportunities
- • Strategic Sales and Marketing Campaigns
- • Market Research
- • Social Media Strategy & Implementation
- • Web Content Management
- • PPC Management
- • Email Marketing
- • Web Development
- • Personal Branding
- • Layout & Design
- • Affiliate Marketing
- Sobe Solutions, Miami Beach, FL
- Owner of Freelance Web Development Company www.sobesolutions.com
- As a freelancer and consultant, I provide cost-effective and compelling web design, web and E-Commerce Development and marketing services for businesses, start-ups, entrepreneurs and non-profits in the Metro Miami area and beyond.
- Business Development and Consulting
- • Consistently prospecting for new business.
- • Act as technical representative and consultant in sales efforts with potential clients.
- • Developed and maintain long-term client relationships.
- • Identified new business opportunities and create proposals, estimates and negotiate contracts.
- • Provide short and long term Web strategy for clients.
- • Developed and/or edited client and in-house marketing and sales materials.
- Web Development and Project Management
- • Create project plans, specifications, application demos and information architecture.
- • Staff and manage virtual team of 3 professional’s technical staff, design team and editorial staff.
- • Responsible for development and operations of content management systems (CMS), ad network, e-commerce sites, websites infrastructure.
- • Maintain upwards of 10 websites including CMS’s and e-commerce sites.
- • Troubleshoot any website or email related issues.
- • Designed logos and graphics for web and print.
- Planet Fashion Media, Inc, North Miami Beach, FL
- Co-Owner of Fashion/Lifestyle News Portal www.planetfashiontv.com
- Responsible for the development and operations of planetfashiontv.com including business development, strategic partnerships, content management, securing contributing authors, online newsletter, editorial, web syndication, email marketing, online marketing and analytics, social media networks, ad networks tracking and reporting.
- • Consistently prospecting and identifying new business opportunities.
- • Develop and maintain relationships with advertising agencies & direct clients.
- • Develop distribution partnerships by setting up feeds, banners, contributing and sharing content, or link exchanges.
- • Responsible for coordination of deliverables that include editorial, art and marketing materials.
- • In charge of the content integration for all media types submitted by contributors.
- • Review, edit and publish content submitted by contributing authors and ensure placement in social content websites
- • Developed, designed and maintain social media networks and campaigns on facebook, twitter, google+, Tumblr, Foursquare and Linkedin.
- • Developed suite of newsletters and create and manage email marketing campaigns.
- • Implemented and manage ad server platform DFP by Google.
- Time Leverage Capital Corp, Miami Beach, FL Contracted from 8/08-8/12
- Project Management / Internet Marketing Executive
- • Managed relationship with external service providers and partners.
- • Create and discover strategic partnerships to generate more traffic to the network of websites.
- • Led product development projects for new online publications - Furturesfacsts.com, pro-trader.com, timeleveragecapital.com, optionsranger.com
- • Managed Search Engine Lead Generation Marketing programs in AdWords and Microsoft Adcenter.
- • Generate traffic through viral marketing techniques, online directories, press releases, social networking sites, and blogs, as well as through traditional media tactics.
- • Responsible for website analytics and bringing more viewers to the websites and landing pages.
- • Managed all project deliverables including specs, schedules and budgets.
- • Managed content distribution for futurefacts.com, pro-trader.com, timeleveragecapital.com, optionsranger.com.
- • Staffed and managed virtual team of 7 professionals, web developers, programmers, design team and editorial staff.
- Systemax / Tigerdirect.com, Miami, FL 6/07 – 7/08
- B2B Corporate Account Executive
- • Outbound calling to renew relationships with past corporate buyers to drive future business.
- • Develop sales plan and execute to grow revenue through the existing customer base.
- • Working with clients to understand their business issues and provide solutions that meet their needs.
- • Report changes in market conditions, competitive activities, and customer preference/ needs.
- • Participate in initial training and product training. Achieve biweekly and quarterly goals.
- Morgan Stanley, Plantation, FL 5/06 – 5/07
- Financial Advisor Associate
- • Built a client base of qualified prospects and maintained and managed the relationships.
- • Developed a business plan and strategies to build client base of high net worth individuals.
- • Completed required training curriculum, attended seminars, and wholesaler meetings.
- • Assisted financial advisors with daily activities and attended client meetings with mentor.
- • Provided back office assistance figuring cost basis, managing accounts, and customer support.
- • Gained working knowledge of firm’s products and services through web cast’s and sales training.
- University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Major in Computer Information Systems, 2003
- MS Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Access/Project), CRM, Salesforce.com, Sugar, ACT!, Windows (all), FTP, CMS, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Joomla, Wordpress, Magento
Get in Touch With Me